Not everyone can afford the latest and greatest new products in the beauty world. However, one thing that most can afford to do is pick up a new nail polish. I believe that nicely shaped, groomed, moisturized and polished hands and feet are a must. It doesn’t take a lot of effort to keep your nails looking great and it adds to your overall appearance. The beauty companies have released their fall lines and the new colors for Fall 2010 are gorgeous! Deep, rich, and autumn inspired colors are everywhere you look and there is a shade for everyone – whether you like to sport boldly colored nails or are a little more timid. Below are the hottest trends in nail build your own brand eyelashes colors for this season.
1. Gray – this is a must have color and it is showing up on hands everywhere! From pale gray to richer deeper grays, I think everyone can wear this color.
2. Gold and Metallic Shades – also being seen everywhere. From a sparkly shimmery soft gold to flat out wow bright gold.
3. Red – anyone can wear red. There are endless shades to choose from, so do a little shopping and find the perfect one for you. If you think you can’t wear red on your fingers, put it on your toes.
4. Black – is for the very bold. Please don’t wear this if you have extremely long nails, but it can look good on short neatly groomed hands. If all else fails, put it on for Halloween.
5. Autumnal Hues – think orange, purple, brown and deep build your own brand eyelashes.
And finally, matte nail polish is the latest trend. No longer do we need our nails to look wet and shiny – a matte colors a nice understated look.
There is a shade for everyone. Go shopping and pick up a few build your own brand eyelashes colors and experiment!
Article Source: xrhair